If we asked you what is the place in your home that is most in need of Charlotte deep cleaning, what would you guess? If you are thinking it is the toilet or bathroom… you would be wrong. An actual scientific study reveals that the dirtiest place in your home is your kitchen sink. Deep cleaning your kitchen sink clean is an important part of keeping a healthy home.
Keeping your kitchen sink clean
1. Make cleaning your sink daily routine.
2. Clean your sink clean by adding dishwashing liquid to a bowl of warm water, use a clean sponge or cloth to scrub the sink to remove food and stains.
3. Rinse with running water
4. Do not use the sponge or cloth to wipe your counter tops, otherwise you are putting the bacteria you just washed off the sink onto your counter tops.
5. Sanitize your sink 2 times per week.
6. Use clean paper towels that have been soaked with a solution of 1 tablespoon bleach to 1 quart of water.
7. Let the towels sit for 30 minutes, then discard them and rinse the sink with running water.
8. Dry your sink with a paper towels after each use. Keeping the sink dry will help cut down on bacteria that can thrive in a warm, wet environment.
9. Remember to wipe the faucet, faucet handle and drain stopper with the bleach solution. Check out our articles on green cleaning for natural cleaning options without the chemicals.
Perhaps you require help with Attic cleaning and organizing. Gloria M’s cleaning professionals are happy to help you take on any house cleaning project. They are so flexible when it comes to scheduling according to your needs. Call them today to set up a time and schedule to handle your special home project(s), or to arrange for regular house cleaning services.